|Current Workshop | Overview||Back | Home | Search ||
System and Operator Realizations of Analytic Functions
The purpose of the workshop is to investigate the analytic properties of abstract Weyl functions of operators in Hilbert spaces and transfer functions of finite or infinite dimensional systems and to study their influence on the underlying operators and systems. The workshop brings together researchers in
· systems and transfer functions;
· operators in Hilbert spaces and abstract Weyl functions;
· operators in Kreĭn spaces and related analytic functions.
The emphasis of the workshop will be on
· connections between the different analytic functions associated with systems and operators;
· inverse problems of determining the intrinsic properties of systems and spectral properties of operators from the knowledge of transfer and Weyl functions;
· identifying objects as transforms of unitary relations in Kreĭn spaces and associated analytic functions;
· the application of abstract operator and system theoretic considerations to ordinary and partial differential equations, with an emphasis on coupling problems, Dirichlet-to-Neumann maps and inverse problems.