In the week of 23 March we will decide on continuing the workshops that are planned after 17 April.
The Lorentz Center follows the recommendations of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
Keep in mind to:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing
- Wash or disinfect your hands after coughing or sneezing
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if water and soap are not available
- Clean and disinfect regularly touched objects and surfaces
- Stay at home when you are sick
- Do not shake hands
For more information, please see the website of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment
Or check our webpage in case you need medical care.