In Lorentz Center@Oort we can welcome 55 persons and @Snellius max. 25 persons.
For images of the two venues, click here.
Both workshop venues have...
- a lecture room with beamer and wide-range angle camera with speaker (Meeting Owl Pro)
- sound and computer (VGA and HDMI)
- rooms for breakout sessions
- additional JABRA speakers for break out rooms
- screens to connect with laptop in the break out rooms (Snellius)
- shared offices to work
- a common room for breaks and relaxing
- a quiet room for baby care or prayer (Oort & Snellius)
- coffee, tea, juices, cookies and fruit throughout the day
- a restaurant for lunches (Snellius building)
- black and white boards
- poster display facilities
- internet, via Eduroam or guest account
- bike rental (with child seat if needed)
Are you participating in a Lorentz Center workshop and are you bringing young children with you? We will be happy to help you find the right care for your child(ren).
Please ask your workshop coordinator about (international) childcare facilities nearby the Lorentz Center. We can also book a family room for you at the hotel. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
To make sure you can safely visit the Lorentz Center, we have implemented several safety measures and guidelines.