In Lorentz Center@Oort we can welcome 55 persons and @Snellius max. 25 persons.
For images of the two venues, click here.
Both workshop venues have...
- a lecture room with beamer and wide-range angle camera with speaker (Meeting Owl Pro)
- sound and computer (VGA and HDMI)
- rooms for breakout sessions
- additional JABRA speakers for break out rooms
- screens to connect with laptop in the break out rooms (Snellius)
- shared offices to work
- a common room for breaks and relaxing
- a quiet room for baby care or prayer (Oort & Snellius)
- coffee, tea, juices, cookies and fruit throughout the day
- a restaurant for lunches (Snellius building)
- black and white boards
- poster display facilities
- internet, via Eduroam or guest account
- bike rental (with child seat if needed)
To make sure you can safely visit the Lorentz Center, we have implemented several safety measures and guidelines.