Due to Corona measures the number of guests we can welcome is limited; @Oort max. 25 persons (instead of 55) and @Snellius max. 16 persons (instead of 25)
Both workshop venues have...
- a lecture room with beamer
- sound and computer (VGA and HDMI)
- rooms for breakout sessions
- shared offices to work
- a common room for breaks and relaxing
- a quiet room for baby care or prayer (Oort building)
- coffee, tea, juices, cookies and fruit throughout the day
- a cafeteria for lunches (Snellius building)
- black and white boards
- poster display facilities
- internet, via Eduroam or guest account
- bike rental
To make sure you can safely visit the Lorentz Center, we have implemented several safety measures and guidelines.
Lorentz Center@Oort for up to 55 persons Lorentz Center@Snellius for up to 25 persons