The Lorentz Center supports scientific communities by providing a platform to discuss scientific developments, ideas and plans in an open and interactive atmosphere.
Our Core Values are:
- High scientific quality
- Connecting the academic world to society and industry
- Diversity in the broadest sense (e.g. seniority, gender, nationality, geographic origin, culture and scientific viewpoints)
- Inclusive environment in which everyone feels respected and connected
- Welcoming and open environment
- High service level: all practical matters are taken care of
- Room for fun in work and research
- Open to daring initiatives and for improvement
Our Code of Conduct enhances our core values and our aim to create a good working environment in which everyone is treated with respect.