The organization of a workshop starts by contacting the Lorentz Center. If you have an idea for a workshop, or already have a draft proposal, please contact us by email@example.com or submit your (draft) proposal through our workshop application form.
You are also welcome to contact us per telephone or come by to discuss your idea.
- Send us your idea or draft proposal at the earliest possible stage.
- We will contact you with feedback and suggestions on how to develop your idea and support you in finalizing your proposal.
- Submit your final proposal before the deadline.
- Our scientific advisory boards will evaluate your submitted proposal on scientific content, novelty, relevance and program format.
- Most often, you will receive feedback, suggestions and/or requests from the board(s) which you should respond to
- When your proposal is approved and your dates are confirmed, a workshop coordinator, who takes care of the practical organization, is assigned to your workshop
- Your workshop takes place within fifteen months of application
- Nine to six months before the workshop the practical organization is kick-started in an intake meeting
Ideas are always welcome. Workshop proposals can be submitted three times per year, before:
30 January, 30 May and 30 September
How to write a proposal
See our application instructions
How to apply
Please complete our workshop application form